We are hiring!
It's time! We've been established in the north of Brisbane (Caboolture region) since 2015 and our relationship with the community is strong. We have a great name in helping our patients return to the fullest versions of their 'self'. We pride ourselves on our extremely personal nature from reception to treatment room, and we are so touched by our exceptional word of mouth. We have persistently demonstrated our ability to surpass the expectations of our patients, and we need someone who is eager and passionate to join our winning team. And now we've grown beyond our means again!
Does this sound like the kind of clinic environment you'd like to be apart of, and invest your career into?
The ideal candidate
• A people-focused physiotherapist who complements the team of established physiotherapists
• Any specialising or diversity in your MSK training (such as pelvic floor, TMJ, headache/neck, FCE, etc.)
• Negotiable on days and hours of work
• You are willing and motivated to grow your caseload and integrate with local referrers
• You will live within a 40minute commute of the Caboolture area
• You will place a high value on CPD and progressing your career and knowledge
• We currently lack a female physiotherapist within the team, but anyone is welcome to apply
• You are motivated in your personal life regarding health and fitness ("walk the talk")
• New grads are welcome to apply.
Currently the most prominent position to fill is part-time 2-3 days a week, but exceptions are made for exceptional candidates.
A little about us ...
We currently have 2 FT and 1 PT male MSK physiotherapists.
We have 1 FT general practitioner and 1 PT nurse.
We further contract dietetic and psychology services from within the clinic.
We also have an onsite fully equipped and air-conditioned 36m2 rehabilitation gym. Our rooms are privately enclosed and capacious at around 10m2 each.
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter (and any supporting documentation) to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!