Knee Pain Physiotherapy Treatment
Helping people suffering from knee pain get back to their former self with physiotherapy.
Injuries can come at the worst of times, and the knee is no exception. It may be before an important sports match, a dance performance, or a hiking expedition that has been months in planning. Whatever the situation, it is important not to ignore knee pain and seek out an assessment as soon as possible.
If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms it is important to seek a medical assessment as soon as possible.
A professional assessment can identify the cause of the symptoms, and a physiotherapist can advise what treatment will be the most appropriate for your condition.
Common Knee Injuries
Some common knee injuries are:
- ACL Knee Injury – Anterior Cruciate Ligament Rupture
- Runner’s Knee – ITB or Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
- LCL Knee Ligament Injury – Lateral Collateral Ligament Injury
- MCL Knee Ligament Injury – Medial Collateral Ligament Injury
- Osgood Schlatters
- Knee Arthritis – Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Jumper’s Knee – Patella Tendonitis or Patella Tendinopathy
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome – Anterior Knee Pain, Patellofemoral Maltracking or Chondromalacia Patella
- PCL Tear – Posterior Cruciate Ligament Tear
Sycamore Health has a number of medical professionals specialised in musculoskeletal therapies. Located in Morayfield on Brisbane’s northside, Sycamore Health has staff fully qualified in physiotherapy and massage to properly assess, treat and manage your injury and your recovery.
Common Knee Treatments
Some common knee treatments are:
- Muscle stretching
- Muscle strengthening
- Medication and/or pain relief
- Ice and cold therapy
- Compression with a knee strap or taping
- Shoe insoles
A professional assessment at Sycamore Health will help get to the cause of the issue and provide the right treatment to get it resolved.
- Close to Morayfield Shopping Centre
- Storefront parking
- Fully qualified and experienced therapists
- Enclosed rooms for complete privacy
- 1-on-1 treatment
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Australian Catholic University
First Class Honours
Specialised in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
174 Morayfield Rd
Morayfield, QLD 4506
Monday – 9am – 6pm
Tuesday – 9am – 6pm
Wednesday – 9am – 6pm
Thursday – 9am – 6pm
Friday – 9am – 6pm
Saturday – By appointment only (9am-12pm)
Sunday – Closed
Call or book online today to make an appointment.
Ph: (07) 3046 1700