Free Initial Assessment
Our hands are your help
Physiotherapy Caboolture, Morayfield, Burpengary, and Surrounding Areas
Located on Morayfield Road, just five minutes South of Cabooltuture CBD, Sycamore Health offers a comprehensive range of physiotherapy and holistic health services. We are proud to have a dedicated, highly-skilled team, comprising a broad spectrum of health professionals and a fabulous administration team. The staff is lead by owner and experienced physiotherapist, James Sikemma. Having travelled extensively and worked in an array of settings, James established Sycamore Health with a goal to provide patients with evidence-based treatments that target the entire body. James is joined by physiotherapists, Andrew Edwards and Mitchell Robinson, GP Dr Steve Osman-Toddhall, practice nurse, Helen Rose, dietitian, Rebekka Frazer, and psychologist, Andrew Whaites.
Neck and Low Back Pain
- Do you struggle with chronic pain, or have your jarred or strained your neck?
We specialise in tackling both acute and long-term pain.
- We provide treatment for everything from generalised pain to whiplash, osteoarthritis, and sporting injuries. We can get you moving again!
- As well as providing tried and tested treatments, our expert team is also on hand to offer tailored advice to reduce the risk of further pain.
Pre / Post Surgical
- We offer targeted ‘prehab’ treatment for patients due to undergo surgery. This innovative service is designed to condition and prepare the body.
- After surgery, our friendly, skilled physiotherapists are on hand to ensure you enjoy a speedy recovery, guiding you through exercises at a suitable pace.
- Our aim is to promote healing and enable you to feel confident and relaxed both before and after surgery. We’re here every step of the way to get you back on your feet.
Athletic and Sporting Injuries
- Playing sports offers a wealth of benefits, but there’s always a risk of mishaps. We can provide targeted programmes to help you bounce back after injury.
- We provide patient-focused treatments, creating personalised plans for every individual. Whether you’ve strained a muscle, or been sidelined for months, we can help.
- We know how frustrating injuries can be. Our dedicated team will go above and beyond to have you fighting fit again as quickly as possible.
Physiotherapy: How Can We Help You
Dietitians are experts in nutrition, and they work with a wide range of patients. The aim is to improve and enhance the diet to benefit general health and wellbeing, as well as targeting specific illnesses. Our expert dietitian, Rebekka, can help with everything from changes in diet, weight, and medication to tailoring diets for athletes and those with chronic diseases. We provide medical nutrition therapy, food service management, and community nutrition.
Diabetes is an increasingly common condition, which occurs when the body is unable to produce sufficient insulin to regulate blood sugar levels. If you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes, our experienced team can provide holistic services to help you understand the illness and take control of your symptoms. From information and advice about healthy eating and nutrition to tips for staying active and caring for your vision and feet, we’re here to help.
Podiatry is a field concerned with the feet. If you have any problems with your feet, we provide a comprehensive range of podiatry services. Whether you have injuries related to playing sports on a regular basis, or you’re worried about the impact of a diabetes diagnosis, we can provide you with the advice, support, and treatment you need. Our podiatry services are designed to keep the toes in tip-top condition, and we can provide both preventative and curative remedies.
At Sycamore Health, we pride ourselves on offering holistic health care. The aim is to provide an array of services that benefit the body and mind and enhance general health and wellbeing. We have a team of experienced health professionals that works together to optimise health and ensure our patients are as content and confident as possible. As well as podiatry, physiotherapy and dietitian services, we also provide GP and psychology services.
What can a physiotherapist do for you?
At Sycamore Health, we have many years of experience in caring for and helping clients with a diverse range of injuries and ailments, and we offer a broad spectrum of physiotherapy services in Caboolture.
We cover a range of different physiotherapy areas, providing treatment for common problems that include:
- Chronic pain and inflammation
- Lower back pain
- Upper back, shoulder, and neck pain
- Whiplash and other injuries sustained in road traffic collisions
- Sports injuries
- Difficulties related to undertaking regular exercise
- Biomechanical problems
- A lack of balance
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation and recovery
Additionally, we also provide assistance with these acute and less common issues:
- Chronic instability
- Urinary incontinence
- Constipation and changes in bowel habits
- Postnatal tears
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Recurrent headaches and migraines
In short, we provide a huge range of physiotherapy services in Caboolture, and we are confident that we can assist and help you with almost any kind of physical injury or pain. We understand how difficult it can be to try and soldier on when pain makes life a misery, and we’re here to get you back on track and ensure you can look forward to a pain-free future. If you’ve been struggling, we will try and get to to the bottom of the problem and identify an effective solution as quickly as possible.
The benefits of physiotherapy in Caboolture
If you’re prone to bouts of pain, or you have a chronic condition or a recurring injury, which means that dealing with pain has become an everyday battle, you may be exploring different treatment options. There is a vast range of medical and alternative therapies on offer, so why should you choose our physiotherapy services in Caboolture? Physiotherapy offers a wealth of benefits, and it could potentially change your life.
Here are some of the most significant benefits of physiotherapy:
- Correcting imbalances Most people experience pain as a result of imbalances in the body. Most commonly, this means that sets of muscles aren’t working cohesively, and this results in trigger points, swelling, and soreness. Physiotherapy addresses these muscular imbalances, enhancing flexibility and mobility and paving the way for a pain-free life.
- Improving mental wellbeing People often talk about mental and physical health as two separate entities, but physical injuries and discomfort can take their toll on your mental wellbeing and vice versa. Physiotherapy focuses on tackling physical pain, but it can also provide incredible benefits for your mental health. Chronic pain can make life tough, increasing the risk of stress, anxiety, and depression. By combating physical pain, our expert Caboolture physiotherapists can also help to prevent tension, lower stress levels and reduce the risk of depression and anxiety.
- Move freely Are you tired of waking up feeling uncomfortable, or have you had enough of unshakeable stiffness or soreness? If you struggle to tie your shoelaces, or dropping something on the floor can ruin your morning, it’s time to do something about it. At Sycamore Health, we can provide you with tailored physiotherapy services, which can help to increase suppleness and freedom of movement at the same time as reducing pain and rigidity. We want you to wake up every morning with a smile on your face and to be able to get on with your life without even the most basic task causing you stress or anxiety.
- Prevent pain and injuries Physiotherapy is a very effective form of treatment for people who are already suffering from pain or other symptoms of injury or underlying health conditions, but it can also act as a preventative measure. By addressing the root cause of pain or inflammation, we can protect against future problems and condition the body to enable it to cope better with aches and pains. Physiotherapy can provide short-term relief in some cases, but more importantly, it offers long-term benefits.
- Proven, science-based techniques Physiotherapy is a form of treatment, which is backed by many years of research and a vast body of scientific evidence. We use tried and tested techniques and exercises that are proven to work, so you don’t have to enter a lottery and hope for the best. There are several other remedies and therapies out there that have very little in the way of scientific backing. We use a methodical, science-based approach, which involves diagnosing underlying causes, identifying the root cause of pain, and finding the best solutions.
Why choose Sycamore Health?
If you’re on the hunt for physiotherapy in Caboolture, we urge you to get in touch with us at Sycamore Health. As well as providing you with all the benefits of physiotherapy listed above, there are several reasons why we think you should choose us:
- Located at the heart of the community: our clinic is ideally located at the heart of Caboolture a stone’s throw from Morayfield Shopping centre and the bus stop. You can pop and see us without having to worry about cancelling social plans or taking a day off work.
- Convenient online booking: time is of the essence for many of us, and nobody wants to sit on the phone for an age trying to make an appointment. To make life simple and stress-free, we have a straightforward online reservation system, which allows you to choose a slot and confirm your appointment in a matter of seconds.
- Same-day appointments: we know all too well that some clients need assistance at short notice. We reserve a number of same-day appointments for those who need help urgently, so you can reserve an appointment online and come and see us later that day.
- Private rooms and one-to-one treatment: we want our clients to feel completely comfortable, and this is why we provide one-to-one appointments in private rooms.
- A wide range of physiotherapy services: we offer a vast array of physiotherapy services, which includes gym-based rehabilitation, hands-on treatment, tailored advice, education and recommendations, and customised home exercise programmes.
- Highly-trained, qualified physiotherapists: we have a fantastic team of highly-skilled, fully qualified therapists on hand to help you. You can rest assured that you’re in the best possible hands at Sycamore Health.
- Tailored therapies: we understand that every client is unique, and we provide tailored services to suit the individual.
How can I find out more?
If you’re looking for the best physiotherapy in Caboolture, why not get in touch with us today? We can provide you with more information about our physiotherapy services, we’ll be happy to answer questions, and we can arrange an initial 15-minute assessment free of charge. If you choose to pursue treatment, we can provide a follow-up appointment at a discounted rate.
If you’d like to learn more about Sycamore Health or you’re keen to make an appointment, call us on (07) 3046 1700 or book an appointment online today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Same-Day appointments available
Our clinic knows that individuals can sometimes need treatment at very short notice. Generally speaking, we aim to keep waiting times to a minimum, offering regular appointment slots at convenient times. But, we also reserve a lot of bookings for same-day appointments. This means you can go online, make a reservation, and see us later that day!
Private rooms with 1-on-1 treatments
At Sycamore Health, we want everyone to feel relaxed and comfortable in our clinic. Therefore, all of our treatment rooms are private, and we only do 1-on-1 treatments. There’s no need to worry about anyone invading your privacy, it will just be you and your physio in the room during your treatment.
A range of exceptional treatments
We cover a range of exceptional treatments to help with all of the problems listed earlier. This includes gym-based rehabilitation, hands on therapy, education, advice and recommendations and personalised home-programs. No matter what problem you’re facing, our team has the skills to devise the perfect treatment plan using a variety of different treatment options.
Fully-qualified and experienced therapists
Lastly, we have a variety of fully-qualified and experienced therapists to help with all your problems. Our team is handpicked and carefully selected to ensure we have the best talent around. Rest assured that you’re in incredibly safe hands at our clinic!
Get In Touch Today For Quality Physiotherapy In Caboolture
Give us a call today if you want to learn more about our services or ask any questions
MAKE A CALL
Book Now For A FREE Initial Assessment!
Yep! We're so convinced you'll love physio, that we even offer a FREE initial assessment. This appointment is a 15 minute, no-obligation assessment where you can explore how physiotherapy could benefit you. If you love it, we'll even treat you for half price, right then and there!