White Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 3 tablespoons LSA
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup or rice malt syrup)
- 10 drops of peppermint essence
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- Chopped dried cranberries
- Combine all ingredients apart from the white chocolate and cranberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Roll into 15 equally sized balls.
- Drizzle a spoon of the melted white chocolate over the top of each of the balls and place a few pieces of the dried cranberries on top to decorate.
- Place the balls in the fridge until serving to allow the chocolate to set.
How easy is that?