Physiotherapy at Sippy Downs
Physiotherapy helps you move well, reducing pain and improving overall health and wellbeing. Whatever’s hindering your movements, our physiotherapists can:
- Assess your symptoms and movement patterns
- Identify the cause of any movement difficulties
- Prescribe tailored exercises to improve your movement and reduce pain
- Assist in managing chronic conditions through exercises
- Provide hands-on treatment to release tension, stretch muscles or guide your body through a particular exercise.
Services we offer at Sippy Downs
Whether you’re a recreational player or a serious athlete, sports physiotherapy can help you to optimise performance, reduce the risk of injuries or recover from common sports injuries such as Achilles tendon strains, runner’s knee, tennis elbow or a sprained ankle.
Your physiotherapist inserts a fine needle into a sore spot in your muscle, causing a local twitch response, which releases the tense muscle and allows proper blood flow to the area. It sounds weird but it can ease tight muscles.
Where to find
Sycamore Health at Sippy Downs
You’ll find us at:
4/44 Central Drive
Sippy Downs Qld 4556
Where exactly is that, you ask? It’s on the ground floor of the Atria Building at the corner of Stringybark Rd and Central Drive.
Opening hours at Sippy Downs
We’re open at Sippy Downs from 8am-5pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.